We, the Fairway Corporation (hereinafter referred to as "the Company), keep our clients' personal information in providing various legal services. We are committed in keeping your personal information and in providing our clients further reliability and security. In compliance with related laws, we will implement proper handling of your personal information.
- 1. Collecting Your Personal Information
- We will properly collect personal information without relying on fraudulent or unlawful means.
- 2. Use of Your Personal Information
- We will use your personal information to the extent necessary in achieving the following purpose of use. In case these information needs to be used for other purposes not stated below, we will do so upon obtaining your consent.
- Response to requests/consultation for an estimate, and sending of reference documents Shipping of ordered productsProvision of information in seminars, and information related to various products and services
- 3. Safety Management of Your Personal Information
- We will take necessary and appropriate measures to prevent leakage, loss, or damage of personal information of the people we are transacting with, and to safekeep other personal information.
- 4. Consignment of Personal Information
- In the event that we have to consign the handling of all or part of your personal information to a third party, the Company will conduct a thorough investigation on them, and will put in place appropriate measures to make sure that they keep your personal information secure. In addition, we may consign handling of personal information if we conduct business related to consulting, privacy mark application, and ISMS application with third parties.
- 5. Provision of Personal Information to Third Parties
- Except when specified by the Personal Information Protection Act or other similar laws, we will not provide any personal information to third parties without obtaining consent from the individual.
- 6. Disclosure/Revision of Personal Information
- We will promptly disclose personal information if the owner requests for one. Therefore, please note that we will not disclose any of it unless we have verified your identity as the owner of the said information. Requests for correction, addition, and/or deletion of personal information due to errors will only be entertained after a thorough investigation. If we could not confirm your identity as the owner, we will not be able to respond to any of these requests. If you have any requests or inquiries about our handling of personal information, please contact us through the following.
- Fairway Corporation
TEL +81-3-5549-4631 (10：00 - 18：00 )
FAX +81-3-5549-3835 (available for 24 hours)
- 7. Organizational Structure
- We will implement proper management of personal information with the help of a dedicated staff, and we will continue to make improvements.
- 8. Changes in this Policy
- The contents of this policy may change. Unless otherwise specified by the Company, the changes will take effect from the time it is posted on the website.